Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Holidays!





























Hey everyone! Okay, so apparently I can not keep up with my family blog as well as I thought I could, but I am totally going to work on it. I have so many pictures I want to post for everyone to see, but I need to figure out how to make an album...April, give me tips girl! :-)



































What we have been up to: We went o Jasper to house sit the weekend before Thanksgiving and it was great, like a mini vacation for us! I know sad, but we do not get to do much hahaha! Babies are way cooler than getting out and about anyways!














For Thanksgiving we had my Blake, Brittany (my younger brother and sis) and my mom over. We has SO much food and it was super yummy!














Saturday we had some friends and their kiddos over for the game. Can I get a ROLL TIDE! We are rockin' it this year! Undefeated 12-0! GO BAMA! Of coarse Harper was our own personal cheerleader and I baked cookies with the little ones after the game.














Monday I was spouse to work but my mom, who watches Harper and Lake Mondays and Fridays basically stood me up. Since I was unable to work I am not getting paid for Thanksgiving and the day after that we were closed...Bollix! So yeah, my mom screwed me, sad to say but nothing new. We will just leave it at that she will no longer be watching our angels. Harper will now be in daycare full time and Lake 3days a week (my Aunt Billie, the most awesome lady in the world, will be watching him the other 2days until we can get him full time)














With the daycare stuff I did go look at like the only other one taking full time, Flatwoods Baptist and all I can say is that I was not impressed what so ever. Where they are now is amazing! They stick to a schedule, which I think is very important, have bible study, indoor and outdoor playgrounds and different areas for pretend play...they are also helping with potty training which is great because I cant give all of my attention to the training being at work all day.














Anyhoo we are excited about Christmas! We will be busy busy but cannot wait to see Harper's little face when she wakes up Christmas morning, Lake is still way too young to know what's going on.














We will be back and forth to Jasper around the holidays to be with our awesome family there. Then I think we are going to New Orleans to visit Jason, my older brother and his daughter on New Years and then all of us heading down to the beach for Christmas with my moms side of the family January 3rd. I love this time of year and being around fam!














Now I do not like the weight gain hahaha! Just a mini frustrating update...I lost almost 20lbs but that doesn't matter because I packed it all back on BOOOOOO! No worries, I am going to keep up my hard work. It is just hard after baby #2, baby #1 was easy hahaha!














Now for some pictures...







LOVE,







Ashley...and the Rowland fam!
































1 comment:

April said...

Girl, the only thing I can figure out is the flicker badge...you just go to flicker.com and it tells you what to do!