Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Caylee Anthony

I am sure everyone has somewhat kept up with whats going on with this, you cannot help but to hear about this. Every morning when I get to work one of my co-workers gives me an update of what is going on with the case. Today apparently there is DNA evidence that Baby Caylee's dad was someone in her family, perhaps her uncle who is 25, her mom is 22, they are brother and sister. It gets more twisted.
I just pray that this little girl is alive, which investigator's do believe that she is dead. Just thinking about it makes me sick and want to cry. I do not understand how some people are so horrible. If her mother killed her I hope she gets the justice she deserves, death sentence perhaps? I can tell you this...if I ever saw Casey, the mother, I would not be able to contain myself.
Now I am not saying she is guilty but all fingers point to her and its sick!
Just had to vent! Have a good day and pray for this baby girl.

No comments: